Tuesday 29 May 2007

May Round Up


Ah finally Mum got around to uploading my photos! They stick that camera in my face often enough, the least they could do is circulate my portfolio.


Well May has been eventful, I'm 4 and a half months old now and I've started quite a few new things...
looking around on my tummy, rolling over occasionally, dancing a jig whenever I can get some one to hold me on my feet...and last but not least eating some of this slop they call food.


Actually I quite like it, though what is with that broccoli stuff, they can't be serious, I might be a growing boy but could anyone be that hungry I ask you?


After a month of sleeping through the night I decided that there must be something I was missing out on at 4am, so why not wake up for a late night snack? Anyway apparently that idea isn't going down so well with the management, oh well maybe I'll just chat to myself for half an hour in case they change their mind...eventually I don't think I will be bothered waking up, seems that nothing really happens around here until 6.30am anyway.


Must be off... you know another day, another long list of things to slobber on...hmm Dad's tie looks quite nice...though missing that something special...maybe a streak of orange?

No comments: